Wednesday, September 24, 2008

9/21/08 Seether Concert!!

It was awesome! Seether played for an hour & 10 mins. I was happy to see them again.
There were three bands: Seether, Saving Abel & State Of Shock!
There would have been four bands, but, the other one canceled for some reason. It's ok, I didn't really wanna see the other band anyway.

We arrived to the civic center around 6:30pm
Photobucket
I have pictures of the first two bands but, they didn't turn out as good as Seether's pictures due to the lighting they had.
So, here are a few of Seether!!
Shaun (Lead singer & guitar)

Photobucket


Troy (guitar & vocals)
Photobucket

Alright, my photobucket account won't let me copy & paste anymore codes for some reason. So, I will share some more next blog.






Finally after 6 years I got to meet Seether!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so awesome!! Really nice guys! I will post pictures of the meeting later on.
Waited out by the bus area till almost 12:30am! It's been two days since I have met them & I still can't wipe the smile off my face LOL.

0 comments: