Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Last evening we went out to see "The Dark Knight" again. I love the movie. Heath Ledger did an awesome job as The Joker. I'll never forget Heath.
Well, WILL finally started showing Are You Being Served again! It's been a few years since I last saw it. It's on at 10:30pm Monday thru Friday. The first time I saw the show must have been at least 12 years ago. If you do not have WILL-TV check it out on YouTube then. :)

One more week and I will be going out to Moline, IL for a concert. Should be a ton for fun since I have not been to a show since July 1st. I wireless center in Moline is a real nice arena. The only thing I didn't like about the place is that they didn't have a lot of parking space. So, we will have to get there a bit early then.
That's pretty much all I have to share for now.

Talk soon,
Jackie

0 comments: