Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Feels Like Fall Is Upon Us.

The weather is starting to cool down. I remember this time last year we were near 100 degrees! Seems like this summer was not nearly as hot as it was last year. Anyone agree? LOL. Supposed to get down to 59 degrees for the low. Temperatures are supposed to be in the upper 70's for the highs for the rest of this week.

Anyway, I am up late tonight because I am watching a movie. Batman Begins to be exact. Pretty good movie. I don't know if I can stay awake much longer, I really feel sleepy.

Not to much else going on. Trying to decide what concerts to go to this fall there is about 3 to choose from & I wanna try and make it to at least two of them. I'm hoping BB & 3DG start touring again. I miss them very much.

Later today, I'm going to bake banana nut muffins. This will be my first time baking those kind of muffins. We'll see how they turn out. I'll try & post about them if they turn out half way decent haha.

Anyway, Batman Begins just ended so I am off to bed.
Nighty Night. :)

0 comments: